Search This Blog

Monday, August 11, 2008

Training suffers as the economy bites

The first cut is always the training budget. Just why? I teach people to add value to their business. Come a decline in business and even upselling training get the chop, yet many of the businesses I see could sell more to less customers and get a greater return. Hospitality training goes hand in hand with cost monitoring. I work as a business coach to businesses and can see the immediate business advantage to targeted training in a recession. I work on a Government sponsored programme called Profit through Productivity (PTP), which has given me great pleasure to help people at little cost within their business. They pay £99 ex VAT and can get over £3,000 in value. Training and business advice - great value.

David Wood
david.wood@GMX.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment